2009年4月16日 星期四

7 Months

Hi~Taiwan
                       It has been such a long time since I saw u last time!!

                       I  already been OZ has 7 months!!

                       I miss u... anything!!

                       u know... i think i can found my courage 、i cant hate u anymore、i can forget u.

                       then... i miss u very much!! i don't know why. just told myself u leave me alone!!
                       
                       u always know I am like a little girl n I m very shy ,becoz... its my style!!
                           
                       when I waiting for school course the during day. my mind has been more confusion.
                          
                        I always told myself I can say hello to u very easy.
                          
                        but... now!!  I cant make sure.
                           
                        maybe u stand by  my hart long time. so  I always cant let other guy into my heart.
                           
                        so......If I bak to Taiwan could  u  love me again?!
                          
                        u know... my mind always appear u.

                        If .... I say If... it take a moment just to rewind!! 
 
                        do u really never want 2 stand there n told me say goodbye?!

                        u know I meet the  one guy at  last week.
   
                        his face n style really like u...  but~~ I cant love other guy anymore.

                        I cant know if u forgot me... maybe I will become no soul.

                        r u miss me?!


2 則留言:

  1. My dear sister,

    I thought I knew which boy you mentioned but ... I confused ...
    Not sure which one ... ha ~~~

    Just want to share something with you.
    Sometimes, especially when you're alone, the passed affair will become more significant memories.
    Those memories will come out in a "beautiful" way which make you happy or sad.

    Some of them are not true - - -> it's just your imagination.

    Some of them are so true - - -> it's just because you're in a new place so you have some new thoughts of those memories.

    Pls open your your mind and release your heart.
    There's always lots of room to let someone new to come into your heart.
    There's always a chance to meet someone new who you'll never know if he'll be your Mr. Right.

    Open your heart to try, learn & see everything.
    You'll find things you never know.

    thinking of you,
    Diane

    回覆刪除
  2. 喔!英文變棒了,我都看我不懂也
    翻譯一下吧
    老妹我,就是看無
    我好喜歡看你在那拍的照片
    很舒服,感覺身在其中
    加油丫
    希望你就在當地定居啦
    台中的房間永遠是我的

    回覆刪除